The custom-fabricated, single-ply Duro-Last commercial roofing system is ideal for any flat or low-sloped application. Extremely durable and easily installed by authorized contractors without disrupting building operations, the Duro-Last roofing system is also watertight, highly reflective, resistant to chemicals, fire and high winds, and virtually maintenance-free. Over two billion square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed throughout North America.
Business As Usual
- A Duro-Last installation can be completed throughout the year, regardless of climate or temperature extremes. Installation is quiet and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A NEW Duro-Last roof system can often be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off, virtually eliminating debris that could disrupt building activities or damage sensitive equipment.
Custom Prefabrication Is The Difference.
- The Duro-Last roofing system is prefabricated to fit every manufacturing/industrial roof precisely. By performing 80-85% of membrane seaming in controlled factory conditions, Duro-Last reduces the potential for rooftop installation errors and leaks that can occur with other systems. Custom prefabricated stack, curb flashings and corners eliminate the majority of on-site work from the most critical areas of the roof.
- Duro-Last’s seams are heat welded together and DON’T rely on glues and adhesives. UNLESS THIS PIECE IS CUT APART, IT WILL NEVER SEPARATE DUE TO EXPANSION OR CONTRACTION. The Duro-Last roofing system is fire retardant, resistant to chemicals, grease, high winds, and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes. Duro-Last’s custom flashing resists ponding water and helps solve roof problems before they happen. Once installed, a Duro-Last roof is watertight and virtually maintenance-free.
Cool Zone Roofing System
- The Duro-Last Cool Zone roof system is recognized by the EPA’s Energy Star Roof Products Program as the ONLY white single-ply membrane roofing system that retains over 85% reflectivity after three years of weathering. The Duro-Last Cool Zone roof system delivers real energy cost savings for building owners and facilities managers.
- Duro-Last has met or exceeded all major fire and wind code requirements as well as regional approvals throughout the country, reinforcing Duro-Last’s leadership in providing the consistent watertight integrity that facilities managers expect.
Backed By The Industries Best Warranties
- Duro-Last protects commercial and industrial building owners with comprehensive transferable, 15-year and 20-year warranties which provide maximum protection with no exclusions for consequential damages or roof system damage caused by ponding water.
- “The World’s Best Roof” is only installed by authorized contractors who can draw on the expertise of Duro-Last’s designers, engineers, and quality control technicians to ensure that every roof is installed to specifications. The Duro-Last roofing system is the best long-term investment for your manufacturing or industrial facility.
- PVC roofing systems make an important contribution to sustainable buildings, and Duro-Last is proud to be a charter partner in the EPA's ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program. Duro-Last is a leader in cool roofing solutions, and our Cool Zone® brand addresses the growing nationwide interest in sustainable roofing systems.
Of the white, single-ply products rated by the ENERGY STAR program, only the Duro-Last Cool Zone roofing system has retained reflectivity of greater than 85% after three years of weathering (based on ENERGY STAR roof products testing criteria). The high sustained reflectivity delivered by our white PVC roofing membrane is saving significant energy and money for building owners all over the United States.
From lowering a building's energy consumption to helping facilities obtain LEED® credits to reducing the urban heat island effect, the Duro-Last Cool Zone roofing system is a leading sustainable building product.